“The built quality is great. M08F Letter portable printer is quite small in size, not very heavy and easy to carry around. It is great for portability and traveling.”
Mike-UK-TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICE
Portable and Lightweight
This one from Phomemo M08F-Letter looked just right, small slim and fits, more portable than traditional printers and can be held in one hand
With this mini printer you need not worry about ink and there’s no need to carry spare cartridges, just carry 8.5″x11″ thermal paper(monochrome print)
Your Phone is The Printer
The app supports mobile phones and tablets, can print documents, web pages, pictures, scan and print, and hundreds of built-in icons are free to use
Support PC Printing(USB Cable)
Download the PC driver for M08F (web: m08f.phomemo.com) and start printing on your pc (Supported Windows 7 & Mac OS 10.0.0 and above, ChromeOS, Linux)
Easy to Set Up
Suitable for installation by people who don’t know much about computers. We have made a Quick Start Guide for you to learn to use the printer easily
Amazing Print Count
It has internal battery so you don’t need power source. You can print up to 140 pages on a single charge
Bottom Anti-skid Pad
Silicone pad on the bottom to protect your Portable Printer
Supports Multiple Print Types
M08F-Letter can not only print Word, PDF, but also web pages, pictures, and even tattoos… (ONLY monochrome)
Attention before purchasing the portable printer!！
1. The only consumable is thermal paper 8.5″x11″, no ink is needed. Each thermal paper costs only 0.12 USD.
2. Must use a USB cable to use the PC, and you cannot use Bluetooth to connect to the PC.
3. Please keep the thermal paper in a room temperature and dark environment, and it can be stored for up to ten years.
Note: Overheating of the machine can cause paper jams!!!
● If the pattern is too complex or large shaded pattern, the machine needs to process too much information and the machine will easily overheat, resulting in a paper jam.
● Do not transfer complex patterns continuously, you need to wait until the cover is opened to allow the machine to cool down sufficiently. Touch the thermal metal print head to see if the machine is cool.